By accessing this web site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth in this Legal Notice and the Privacy Statement. Do not access the web site or use its services if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions laid down herein.
Documents available on this Web Site
Permission to use Documents (such as brochures, press releases) from the web site is granted, provided that the use of such Documents is for non-commercial use only and will not be copied or broadcast in any media, and no modifications to the Documents are made. Accredited educational institutions, such as colleges and universities, may reproduce the Documents for distribution in the classroom. Reproduction for any other purpose requires express written permission from Fastems. No logo, graphic or image from the web site may be re-transmitted or reproduced unless expressly permitted by Fastems.
Use of Services
The web site may contain e-mail services and other message or communication facilities designed to communicate. You agree to use these communications to send and receive messages with material that is proper and applicable, related to that particular communication. You agree that, when using the communications, you will not
- Use the communication in connection with surveys, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk e-mail, spamming or any unsolicited messages (commercial or otherwise).
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of privacy of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, defamatory, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Use any material or information, including images or photographs made available on the web site in any manner that infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other proprietary party.
You are responsible for all content posted and activity that occurs under your account, even if the content is posted by others who have access to your account. Please guard your account password diligently.
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties
To the extent permitted by the law, neither Fastems nor its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or other damages whatsoever arising out of or in connection with the use or access to, or inability to use or access this web site or its content.
Fastems will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the information and materials provided on the web site are correct. However, Fastems cannot guarantee the accuracy of all information and materials and does not assume any responsibility or liability for the accuracy, completeness or authenticity of any information and materials contained on the web site. We do not warrant that the operation of this Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that this web site is free from viruses or other components that may be harmful to equipment or software. Fastems does not guarantee that the web site will be available all the time or at any specific time.
You shall be responsible for the use of the web site and for material supplied to the web site or supplied to other users and other networks via the web site. You are also responsible for that any material you post or works you create on the site may not be illegal, obscene, defamatory, threatening, infringing of intellectual property rights, invasive of privacy, or otherwise injurious or objectionable (hereafter “Improper Content”). We reserve the right to terminate or restrict access to your account and to delete any Improper Content posted through it. Without notice to you, we may, but have no obligation to remove or edit Improper Content and accounts containing Improper Content that we determine in our sole discretion to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene, or otherwise objectionable or in violation of any party’s intellectual property.
Links to Other Websites
The use of the web site, this Legal Notice and the Privacy Statement are governed by the laws of Finland. Unless otherwise provided by law, the courts of Finland have exclusive jurisdiction and venue for any disputes arising from or in connection with the use of the web site, this Legal Notice or the Privacy Statement.
Copyright © 2016 Fastems Oy Ab, Tuotekatu 4, 33840 Tampere, Finland
All rights reserved.
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The following provides information regarding permission to use specific copyrighted materials such as images and text which are owned by Fastems.
Use of Images
Fastems does not allow the name or logo of Fastems to be used in a way that would imply sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement of third party products, companies, or services used by Fastems.
Fastems does not allow use of our product or installation images in third party publications without prior permission. However, Fastems does not object to third party use of product images, as long as the use is not disparaging and falls within the definition of “fair use” under international copyright law.
Use of images may be permitted on a case-by-case basis in advertising, in books and other printed matter, for public exhibitions, in television programs, and/or on video. However, you must obtain written permission from Fastems.
In some instances photographs used on the Fastems web site and in Fastems publications are not copyright owned by Fastems, and we do not have the right to authorize commercial use or redistribution of the images. After checking with Fastems, you should contact the copyright owner directly.
Use of Text
Fastems does not object if you wish to photocopy portions of articles from its publications for personal use. However, if you wish to reprint articles or text from any Fastems publication for use in another publication, you will need specific permission to do so from Fastems.
Linking to Fastems Web Site:
Generally, Fastems does not object to parties making referential links to the Fastems web site. However, we prefer that any reference to our company name or product names appear in a simple font and format and that you use appropriate words, such as “This way to Fastems.com” or “click here for more information on Fastems front page”. You may not use the Fastems corporate logo on its own, nor any other Fastems graphic or logo to make these links, without prior permission from Fastems.
You should not assume that all articles or documents that are contained in Fastems.com web pages are owned by Fastems. Fastems is not the copyright owner of everything that is posted on our web site. Therefore, you must first determine whether or not Fastems is identified as the copyright owner. If another party is identified as the copyright owner, please contact them direct for permission to use the documentation.
For enquiries regarding permission to use images or text either from the Fastems web site or any of its publications, please contact us.
General Guidelines for using Fastems Trademarks
A trademark is a word, name, design or phrase that identifies a product and distinguishes it from similar products made by competitors. Consequently, Fastems trademarks are valuable because they represent the standards of excellence and consistent quality associated with Fastems products. After trademark rights are acquired they must be maintained by proper, continuous use of the trademarks, and it is important to understand how they must be protected. Correct use of our trademarks is important to Fastems, so we have supplied the following guidelines:
Rules for protecting Fastems Trademarks
- Set trademarks apart from other words or the nouns they modify. The common way to do this is to properly capitalize the product name and designate the trademark with the appropriate symbol. You can also use underlining, italics, or bold type.
- Use Fastems Trademarks as proper adjectives. Trademarks are adjectives that describe a specific person, place, or thing. Because a trademark is an adjective, use it with the noun that it modifies.
- If you use the same Trademark repeatedly in a piece, you must use it correctly: At first reference, use the Fastems Trademark plus its full descriptor, with the trademark symbol. Thereafter, the trademark should appear with its noun descriptor, but it is not necessary to constantly use the symbol.
- Never combine a Fastems trademark/product name with another trademark/product name. Trademarks serve to identify the source of a product. If Fastems trademarks are combined with the trademarks or product names of others, users may be confused as which company is the source of the product.
- Don’t use Fastems trademarks in the possessive or plural form.
- Use the appropriate trademark symbol in the proper place and give proper attribution.
- Do not shorten, abbreviate or create acronyms out of Fastems trademarks.
Pronti a trovare una soluzione?
Chiamateci o inviate una e-mail.
"*" indica i campi obbligatori