Fastems delivers intelligent factory automation solutions around cutting machine tools and related processes. We are a family-owned business with 40 years of automation experience, over 4000 installations and main markets in Europe, North-America and Asia. Our mission is to help metalworking manufacturers improve their productivity and profitability.
You would get to work in the heart of everything, with a global but tight-knit team of experts. No two days are alike – you really get to see the behind-the-scenes of various industries. Our goal is to foster supporting environments where Fastemsians can develop, grow and succeed together. “Sharing is caring” is one of our core values and communication with colleagues as well as the customer is key. There are almost 450 Fastemsians globally, would you like to work with some of the brightest people in the industry and prosper together?
We are looking for an another new team member
SYSTEM SUPPORT SPECIALIST
to join our Services organization in Tampere
Our global technical support team is a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals. Over 90% of our customer’s issues can be solved remotely without visiting the site. Working as a member of this team, you will be responsible for customer service and technical support with Fastems´ high tech products. You will not only work with the Services organization, but also actively co-operate with other Fastems teams & functions. This position is located in our new Lahdesjärvi headquarters in Tampere, which are modern and support agility way of working.
Your main responsibility areas will be:
- Customer service
- Technical Support (Subjects including PLC, electrics, mechanics, software, servers, device control)
- Remote troubleshooting using connectivity solutions and diagnostic data from the Fastems systems
- Work coordination
- Support and co-operate with other Fastems functions
The job requires:
- Suitable technical educational background
- Few years experience in customer support
- Knowledge of automation or production related software products, especially PLC/TwinCat is considered a great benefit
- Strong customer oriented mindset with good teamwork skills
- Good communication skills, flexibility and ability to work independently
- Good technical troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Fluent written and spoken English skills
- German and other language skills are a great benefit
- Ability to work from our office at Lahdesjärvi Tampere
We can offer you:
- A versatile role: with us you can create meaningful work that will innovate the world of manufacturing
- Flexible and agile work environment in a family owned business
- Fastems’ strong company culture expressed through our values
- Growth possibilities through our development programs
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work partly remotely
- Good employment benefits, such as lunch and culture benefits
Interested in joining us #fastemsians?
Send your application together with your CV and salary request via Fastems online recruitment tool by October 24th the latest. Please send your application as soon as possible, since we’re ready to hire as soon as we find the right person.
Something to ask?
If you want to ask anything about the position, please contact Head of Technical Support Mikko Laksola, firstname.lastname@example.org