Fastems delivers intelligent factory automation solutions around cutting machine tools and related processes. We are a family-owned business with 40 years of automation experience, over 4000 installations and main markets in Europe, North-America and Asia. Our mission is to help metalworking manufacturers improve their productivity and profitability.
Globally, there are already more than 400 of us learning, growing and prospecting together. At Fastems you get to work with some of the brightest people in the industry, so every day is an opportunity to learn something new. You can check some of our career stories here: https://www.fastems.com/career.
We are now looking for a new member to join our software planning team in Tampere!
SOFTWARE DELIVERY OWNER
As a Software Delivery Owner, you will contribute to our software delivery projects to ensure successful deliveries to our customers. You will act as the customer’s voice in communication with our development teams to make sure that customer requirements are fulfilled. This includes working closely with internal team members to translate the business requirements into features and determining priorities for the project development cycle. You will participate in decision making related to the design, implementation and maintenance work of our projects. In addition, you will get to participate in internal product management.
We are looking for someone who has a relevant educational background and previous work experience for example in software development projects. As a person, you have an independent attitude, good communication skills and ability to establish customer relationships. Fluent English skills are essential for the role as you will be collaborating with customers and internal team members.
We require you to have:
- Relevant educational background (e.g. in Information technology or automation)
- Previous work experience, e.g. in software project management
- Good communication skills and ability to establish customer relationships
- Fluent English skills
We consider as an asset:
- Experience in the metal cutting industry
- Understanding of software development life cycle and/or integrations
- Experience with Scrum, Jira, Kanban and/or agile methodologies
- Finnish and/or German skills
What we can offer you:
- A versatile role and projects – you will see the behind-the-scenes of various industries
- Flexible and agile work environment in a family owned business
- International team of 17 talented professionals to work with
- Fastems’ strong company culture expresses through our values
- Growth possibilities through our development programs
- A chance to work with customers that will shape the future of industry – we have customers in Europe, North America and Asia
- Flexible working hours and a possibility to work partly remote
- Good employment benefits, such as lunch and culture benefits
At Fastems, you will work with state-of-the-art tools in one of the top companies in a rapidly growing industry. In your job you will be able to create the world’s most advanced production environments for Fastems’ customers.
Interested in joining #fastemsians?
Send your application together with your CV and salary request via Fastems online recruitment tool by October 24th the latest.
If you have any questions, please contact Pasi Ponto, Team Leader, SW Delivery Owner, mobile +358 504801534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org