Fastems provides high-end manufacturing systems, software and services globally, with the mission of helping metalworking manufacturers increase productivity. From automating a single machine tool to delivering a complete factory system, Fastems designs intelligent factory automation solutions for cutting-edge organizations in industries such as aerospace and production technology.
There are almost 450 of us, and we like to keep our ways of working agile. We believe in our unique company culture that serves as the key to our continuous renewal. At Fastems you’ll get to work with some of the brightest people in the industry, so every day is an opportunity to learn something new. Our goal is to foster supporting environments where Fastemsians can develop, grow and succeed together.
We are looking for a new talent to to join our Software Planning and Delivery team. Seize the moment and catch your dream job!
As a Cloud Developer your responsibility is to design, develop and maintain Fastems’ new cloud platform and cloud-based solutions (e.g. Factory Cockpit, Digital Services).
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Working closely with Product Owners and feature teams to design, develop and maintain platform functionalities and new features
- Hands-on configuration and development of Fastems cloud services
- DevOps, unit and integration testing related to microservice and API development
- Co-developing with software partners in detailed level
- Collaborating closely with other development teams, software architects, partners, project managers and stakeholders
What do we expect from you:
- Very good knowledge of relevant software development tools and technologies
- Ability to work closely with technical leads and architects in the development of cloud services
- Experience or strong interest in cloud technologies:
- Cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure/Amazon AWS/Google Cloud)
- REST API and microservices development
- Messaging solutions (Kafka or similar)
- Database technologies (SQL and NoSQL)
- Caching solutions (Redis or similar)
- Experience with Agile frameworks (Scrum)
- DevOps experience and attitude
- Fluent English skills
- Strong communications and team working skills
We offer you a opportunity to create the future of manufacturing together with fellow Fastemsians. Our business is in the very heart of digitalization and robotization, and transforming customer operations and productivity to new levels. At Fastems, you will work with state-of-the-art tools in one of the top companies in a rapidly growing industry. We offer you a wide range of possibilities for personal growth and a supporting global team to work with.
We can offer you:
- An unique and inspiring work culture expressed through our values
- Growth, competence and career path development possibilities
- International work atmosphere and global activities
- Flexible and agile work environment in a family owned business
- Flexible working hours and possibility to work partly remotely
- Good employment benefits, such as lunch and culture benefits
Interested in joining us #fastemsians?
Send your application together with your CV and salary request via Fastems online recruitment tool by October 3rd the latest.
Something to ask?
Please contact Head of Software Planning & Delivery, Jani Nietula by email (email@example.com) or by mobile +358503642666.